I like that...you are always one step ahead of me in the music department!!
Ok so I have to admit that I have visited Brooke's site now just to listen to this song... shhhh just don't tell Brooke that I like it.
I love that song too! As soon as I started listening to it Aubrey said Oh I love this song and started singing it too!!Thanks for the good post! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like that...you are always one step ahead of me in the music department!!
Ok so I have to admit that I have visited Brooke's site now just to listen to this song... shhhh just don't tell Brooke that I like it.
I love that song too! As soon as I started listening to it Aubrey said Oh I love this song and started singing it too!!
Thanks for the good post! :)
Post a Comment