K - sad that the only reason that I know that you have a blog is because I read your ChRISTMAS CARD!!!! We are a pathetic excuse of a family.
Love that David and Chandler have the same expression on their face in this photo...like it is either totally frezing, they only know how to fake smile, or somebody just pooted!
Love you guys...can't wait to add your link to my page.
3 comments:
So cute! Looks like a lot of fun! We need to find somewhere here we can do that!
see you in 3 days!!! Yippee!
K - sad that the only reason that I know that you have a blog is because I read your ChRISTMAS CARD!!!! We are a pathetic excuse of a family.
Love that David and Chandler have the same expression on their face in this photo...like it is either totally frezing, they only know how to fake smile, or somebody just pooted!
Love you guys...can't wait to add your link to my page.
Post a Comment