So darling! I can't believe how big Eli is already! Holy cow! They are getting so big! I remember the days when you were pregnant with sierra!! Man time flys
I cannot believe how old Chandler is. He looks like a mixture between David and Erick to me. I can't wait to see you guys. And, I am loving the new blog.
3 comments:
So darling! I can't believe how big Eli is already! Holy cow!
They are getting so big! I remember the days when you were pregnant with sierra!! Man time flys
I cannot believe how old Chandler is. He looks like a mixture between David and Erick to me. I can't wait to see you guys. And, I am loving the new blog.
All 3 of them have changed so much in the past few months!!! It is hard to believe how quickly it happens!! Be sure to tell Sierra I LOVE her shoes!!
Post a Comment