Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chandler beats them all!

Eli ended up having his six month appointment yesterday and with that came weight, measurements and FIVE immunizations. I'm still a little perplexed that they can administer so many at one time and the child survive. Anywho, I decided to see what my other kids numbers where when they where 6 months. Unfortunately, I could not find Sierra's info, but know that she is no where close to the size Chandler was. Here they are...

Chandler 21 lbs, 29" long, 47 cm (head circumference)
Sierra ???
Eli 18 lbs 8 oz, 27.8" long, 44 cm (head circumference)

My babies always end up nice and chubby, which is just the way I like them!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I was just curious, so I looked up Sam's 6 month stats...

weight - 8 lbs 11 oz
height - 28 1/2 inches long

Corinne said...

that is supposed to say 18 lbs not 8.

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Brookie! I'm so glad your blogging, now I can keep up with your cute family. I havent seen Eli yet, he is so cute. Fun family of three!!