Monday, March 31, 2008

Our 8th Anniversary!

Today is mine and David's 8th anniversary! Unfortunately, we don't do anything real glamorous...... dinner and a movie, but we don't mind. Just having some time away from the kids, to have some uninterrupted adult conversation is thrilling enough. I asked David if he would tell me something about myself (like a compliment) that he doesn't say too often and I would do the same for him. Here goes.....
I have been so lucky to have a husband who has been able to provide for our family. His abilities in the work force are amazing! I appreciate that his successes have aloud me to stay home and raise our children and I know that we are blessed because of that :) I love you David and I feel lucky to be your wife!

2 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Hope you had a great day!

Unknown said...

so sweet...we are lucky to have you Brooke...Happy Anniversary.