Thursday, May 22, 2008
I HATE markers!
My sister-in-law posted something on her blog about her kids drawing on their faces with markers! It was hilarious! I just recently threw out all the markers we had because Sierra kept thinking of things to color that weren't approved by me. About a week ago, she decided to trace her feet onto paper with a bright red marker, however she didn't think to take off her white sandals and marker got all over the place..... paper, fingers, shoes, CARPET!!! and a little on the face! Needless to say, I hunted down every last maker in the house and threw them away. My kids will just have to find a way to be creative with crayons and colored pencils :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's really funny because I saw John and Kate plus 8 last night (the family with sextulplets) and they were at Crayola Land or something and she turned to her husband said "Nothing messy!" Markers were immediately ruled out. Her husband thought she was being too uptight and she said something like "If you have one kid and they get a stain, markers aren't that big of a deal. With 8 kids, that means I'm spending all day in the laundry room. No!" AMEN!
The joy of living in an old piece of crap house is that you don't have to care about the markers.
I am so envious of all you women who actually try to keep up, but I tell you what for all of the markers that I pretend not to notice, I really hope I get a famous artist for a daughter someday. I think I deserve it, don't you?
Post a Comment