David and I found this development going up in Saratoga Springs and we ended up finding something that would fit our family really well and our budget too! It's a corner lot that is approximatley .18 acres. We will be building a rambler style home with an unfinished basement (David's favorite). The process will take about 5 months and we should be in by the end of October. You can see in the distance of this first picture the lake. Our front porch will allow us to have a view of it.
You can see in this second picture that I am standing on the sidewalk of our property line and Sierra is standing to the right at where our property ends. This is the view of where the front of the house will be.
We are excited to start the process of building, but know it will be a stressful time. We will keep you updated on the whole event!

1 comment:
I am really excited for you guys...I think you will like living out there. You will be really close to LG's Uncle Ray.
I bet you can't wait for your front door view of the lake.
Good luck with the process of building.
Post a Comment