Monday, June 16, 2008

Everything Golf



We had a theme going for Father's Day.......GOLF!
And thanks to my brother-in-law Alex & cousin Clayton
I was able to surprise David with a new golf bag.



And of course, you've got to look good golfing too!
A new shirt that absorbs large amounts of sweat --
just what he needs for all those
hot summer tee times!

I was a little annoyed that our ward did not have the primary children get up and sing to the father's.
That is always my most favorite, and it bothered me
the rest of the day.
Is there a complaint box for the ward?

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my father, my father-in-law and to
the father of my children!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Renee said...

I am with you on the fathers day singing. I guess I should've said something since I am in the primary prez. Well make sure he wears sun screen too. Sweet and a sunburn. Ouch. Soon his head will be full of scares like our Dad. LOL

Unknown said...

Sweeeet gift. LG must belong in our family somewhat because he has that sweat problem too.....probably way more excessive than any other man in our family.

And, the kids need to sing on Mothers and Fathers day, but they didn't in our ward either. In fact I don't think that they ever do. It's o.k. though because LG sits on the stand and he would miss all the funny faces anyway.

Brittney Smith said...

Cody's Father's day was golf too. I got him a golf travel bag to go over his clubs. Pretty fun!!