Last week David went in for surgery to remove a screw from his foot. Don't worry, it was placed there by a doctor 6 years ago, after David decided to kick a wall during ward basketball. Not his finest moment, none the less, it began to bother him a few months ago and decided to have it checked out. Evidentally, the screw was sticking a quarter of an inch out of the bone, and started to get in the way of his ligaments. After all was said and done, it was only a two hour ordeal at the hospital - meaning, check-in and check-out. He gets to keep the momentous screw as a reminder of his stupidity and he and I are now even in the number of surgeries we have had; of course his never involved removing a little human from his body:) I love you babe, glad everything went well!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
We're EVEN!
Last week David went in for surgery to remove a screw from his foot. Don't worry, it was placed there by a doctor 6 years ago, after David decided to kick a wall during ward basketball. Not his finest moment, none the less, it began to bother him a few months ago and decided to have it checked out. Evidentally, the screw was sticking a quarter of an inch out of the bone, and started to get in the way of his ligaments. After all was said and done, it was only a two hour ordeal at the hospital - meaning, check-in and check-out. He gets to keep the momentous screw as a reminder of his stupidity and he and I are now even in the number of surgeries we have had; of course his never involved removing a little human from his body:) I love you babe, glad everything went well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't really think his little ankle surgeries count as being EVEN with you!
CRAZY! I didn't know that. David is a big weirdo! :)
glad it is all ok....health insurance must be an amazing thing.
Post a Comment