We headed down to St. George, Utah for a much needed family reunion with all of David's brother's, sister's and parents. We had a great time hiking at Zion's, jet skiing at Sand Hallow
Reservoir, golfing, shopping, eating and getting to know our extended family a little better. Thanks to all who made this get together possible and a huge thank you to Rick and Sharon for all you do for us!
3 comments:
I love the Shumway school pic. So fun!! Looks like you guys had a great reunion!
Where are the pics from the talent show? Looks like you had a fun time. Eli looks so grown up and we are soooo excited to see you guys!!!
Yeah...I want the Ghostbusters video...the best of the night...for sure.
I am so glad that everyone made it...can't wait for the family pictures.
Next time, I want to not be so exhausted so that I can actually spend two minutes with you.
Thanks for all that you and David did. We loved the salsa and I am so glad that you dragged all of our lazy buns to Zions...it was one of my favorite parts of the weekend.
Post a Comment