My sister's are probably freakin' out, because they think I look better with long hair. Something about making my face look thinner, which I totally agree with, however I end up putting it in a pony tail or bun and looking way haggard by the end of the day. So with that being said, I decided to go darker and shorter and boy do I feel rejuvinated....and to be quite honest, a tad sexier! I plan on going even darker and shorter eventually, but thought I should gradually work into it. It's nice to be able to retire the hair bands for a time :)

7 comments:
Brooke...WOW...it looks awesome.
You always look good (I almost typo'd hear and wrote goof...that would have been bad) but this dop ooks awesome. It makes me want to cut some bangs.
Thanks for sharing.
And don't be surprised at the next reunion if we have the exact same cut.
love it love it love it. you know i think you look great with any hair...although if you are planning to be pregnant for the first time and be 9 months along....dont chop your hair like a butch!!! I love you and you look fantastic.
Megan....long lost sister.....ahhh no
I'll admit...you look HOT!! Now, CALL ME!!
You rock that "do".
super sexy! welcome to the short hair club!
I love your cut!
Thought I'd stop by and say hello. I hope you and yours are doing great.
-Cori Gubler
I LOVE IT !!! You know me I have always liked your hair shorter, screw your sisters, they don't count anyway. I know I need to call you and will...
Post a Comment