Eli found a toy that he loved at the laundry mat. Christmas idea!
We went to Chandler's Pack meeting and Sierra Grace was being a dork!
I was snacking of some very yummy Wheat Thins when I looked on the back of the box and found "call Corinne" on a lavender post-it in the picture, and they even spelled her name the right way which is unheard of. I got a kick out of it!

1 comment:
If it helps...I feel your pain - first living in NY and with out a car. We carried our laundry down the street a few blocks to the laundry mat (a really ghetto, and gross laundry mat. Waited there for an hour or two and carried our clean laundry home. Rain, snow, sleet or shine. We enjoyed the sweet life in AZ, but Boston has once again reminded us how exciting it will be to purchase and own a washer and dryer.......someday. I think it's kinda nasty washing clothes where strangers wash their clothes. Pulling their nasty hair and lint from the dryer...GROSS!
Post a Comment