Sierra is almost 6 years old and she has no more gorgeous curl left in her hair, and I am very sad! Not only is it hard to get used to her having straight hair (cause it makes her look older), but figuring out how to do it is a real challenge. I don't know how to do straight hair on her -- only curly. We both are adjusting to say the least.
I do want to make a shout out to my husband and his genetic gene pool for blessing Sierra with such beautiful curls, even if it was for a short time. No matter what though, curly or straight, she will always be exquisite to her dad and I.

3 comments:
Oh how I loved those curls....I guess LG's genes are stronger around here. I am praying that this one will come out with some curls!!!
Emma has zero curl in her hair, and I worry about styling it, too. That's probably why I cut it all off :)
She does look so much older. I always hated cutting my kids hair because that just made them grow up 10 times as fast!
Post a Comment