What cute kids!! Who does Eli look like?? I cant figure it out! What a cutie!
LOVIN those baby blue ties.
Sierra looks like a princess in that dress...I hope that one is coming Kate's way in a few years! Love the blue ties...very darling boys!!
Wow, you really have handsome kids... Chan man is going to be a ladies man. He cleans up nice. Love the dress. I want an easter dress like that...maybe next year they will let me where my wedding dress to church. EEEELLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Awww! Sierra's dress turned out really great. Kudos to your mother for a superior job! They all look super-cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What cute kids!! Who does Eli look like?? I cant figure it out! What a cutie!
LOVIN those baby blue ties.
Sierra looks like a princess in that dress...I hope that one is coming Kate's way in a few years! Love the blue ties...very darling boys!!
Wow, you really have handsome kids... Chan man is going to be a ladies man. He cleans up nice.
Love the dress. I want an easter dress like that...maybe next year they will let me where my wedding dress to church.
EEEELLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Awww! Sierra's dress turned out really great. Kudos to your mother for a superior job! They all look super-cute.
Post a Comment