Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tooth #1

Sierra lost her first tooth about 3 weeks ago. It was tears and drama the whole time, but as soon as it came out she was releaved and very happy. She is 1 year and 8 months younger than Chandler was when he lost his first tooth -- he was a tad bummed at the prospect of his younger sister maybe catching up to him in the "tooth loosing" department. The tooth fairy came though and left her 4 dollars in gold coins!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Corinne said...

I am lovin all the posts...so much good stuff! Tell Sierra congrats on the tooth! It was so fun to see you guys...hopefully we will be back soon! Love you guys!

ps...the hair is not the only thing that keeps you from looking like Megan and I. You need to be a few shades WHITER...you got the tan genes!

I Am Becca said...

I love all your pictures. You with all your brothers and sisters look so alike! It's almost creepy (in a good way, of course). And Sierra with her missing tooth makes her look a good six months older! :)

I Am Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen Crandall said...

Abby has had a loose tooth for over a month now. She will not let us touch it! I tried pulling it out in her sleep the other night and she kept putting her bottom lip up. I think I am going to show her Sierra's picture. I don't think I will show her how much Sierra's tooth fairy paid her though... Abby's tooth fairy will not be so generous. I like the hulahooping on the Wii Fit BTW.