You will have to let us know if baby #4 is easier than baby #3! Right now I am coping with the fact that I have 2 sides of my brain, two eyes, two hands, two laps, two feet, and THREE children!!! I hear baby #4 is a breeze comparitively. Hope you are over any morning sickness. CONGRATS!! We would still like to try and hook up when we come up this summer.
3 comments:
bowling, haircuts, and rainbow...sounds like a perfect summer minus the pulled teeth.
Your kids are all gorgeous!
Yay for Wills Baby #4! That is way exciting! So when would that put your due date? I could probably do the math myself but...
You will have to let us know if baby #4 is easier than baby #3! Right now I am coping with the fact that I have 2 sides of my brain, two eyes, two hands, two laps, two feet, and THREE children!!! I hear baby #4 is a breeze comparitively. Hope you are over any morning sickness. CONGRATS!! We would still like to try and hook up when we come up this summer.
Post a Comment