Talk about a great 4th, David and I both had church responsibilities in the morning that prevented us from going to the parade, but we got over to mom's for Brunch around noon and had breakfast casserole and fruit -- a tradition that is holding strong! Then we came home and began preparing for the events of the evening.
David cooked ribs and shredded pork for sandwhiches, neighbor's from every direction came and of course my family. Mom, Corinne and Johny, Brandon and Ashley, Fred and Nicea, Abby and Jeff and all the kids. We had a slew of food including baked beans, potato salad and homemade icecream! And then when it started to get dark the fireworks were unleashed, to say the least.
David, Brandon and Kyle got out the torches and started the fireworks show that included a few illegals (which we didn't bye), and the show went for 1 1/2 hours. It was awesome and the kids loved it (the adults too!).
I apologize for the lack of pictures.
Happy kids!
Protecting the ear drums.
Could she be any more beautiful?

1 comment:
We really miss you guys & am so glad that things are going so well. I can't believe Sierra is 6! HOLY COW! I can't believe Eli is going to be 2! Man, time flies when you get old! The kids really miss yours-Hope your feeling well, Love you guys
Post a Comment