I'm showing a lot sooner than I ever did with my other three! Just trying to squeeze into my regular clothes, so that I don't have to buy 2 seasons of maternity clothes.
Look at that little tummy!!! I popped out WAY SOONER with Parker than I did with the other two. I hear that happens the more you have...sigh. You look great though! Congrats!
5 comments:
Look at that little tummy!!! I popped out WAY SOONER with Parker than I did with the other two. I hear that happens the more you have...sigh. You look great though! Congrats!
You are a cute little prego. If I looked as great as you do when I was pregnant, I might have another. Add that reason on to the list of others. :)
Congrats Brooke! You look so good!
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! It was so fun to see you! You are the best- thanks for calling and visiting- you are awesome :)
what a sweet baby bump. lookin good.
Post a Comment