Thursday, August 27, 2009

Drum Roll Please....

We had our ultra sound today and everything looks great! Such a relief and I'm so grateful the baby is healthy so far. I had been a tad concerned that I wasn't feeling the baby much, but it was VERY active while we had the ultra sound. It made me feel way better.
 
Kind of a creepy picture of the baby's face.
 
I'm a BOY -- ya think?
 
His leg and foot
 
A healthy spine
David and I are excited and anxious to tell Chandler and Sierra when they get home. Sierra might be a tad disappointed that she isn't getting a sister, and that her and I will totally be out numbered, but she'll survive and she got happy that I would involve her in buying stuff for him. That put a big smile on her face!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Congrats, even though I knew before you posted this. Also too bad for the boy, unless you think he would look cute in all my girl clothes.

Crystal said...

Hooray! I was just thinking about you today, and was going to call and see when your ultrasound appointment was! I am excited for you! (and I am glad it's not twins, for your sake!) :) How exciting!

Corinne said...

Wahoo! Glad he is healthy. Eli will have a buddy to run around with now!

The Bischoff's said...

Congrats! That is exciting news!! :)

Elle said...

SOOOOO Excited for you!

Unknown said...

Ah man, I wanted a sister for Sierra.

You guys are all about the boys. What is up with that? We are the only ones in the family who can't get a boy no matter how hard we try!!


I am so excited for you guys.