Got the shirt at the hospital gift shop, thought it was appropriate!
Both Deacon and I are doing well, although my recovery is going a little slower than usual. David has totally stepped up to the plate and has picked up the slack, thanks to no traveling in January.
Life is more hectic, but we are all enjoying having the little guy around -- he is a calm baby (which I appreciate).
I promise to post more photos soon!

10 comments:
Congrats!
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling better soon! Yeah for husbands who take over when babies are born :) Eli looks adorable in his little shirt. Love the name Deacon and he's beautiful.
yay! congratulations :)
He is adorable! I'm glad you are both doing well!!
Brooke- Congrats! I hope you can recover and rest up. He is darling- as all your kids are so cute. Congrats- cute name ;)
Congrats! He is beautiful!
Of course he is so darn diddly dang cute...but I am really loving that sweet little Eli's expression in the cool Big bro. shirt! Get better quick
Yea for you and your family. Good wishes going your way.
We are so excited for you!!! I hope you are doing well. Congrats again!
I love the pic with the green blankie...what a doll.
Post a Comment