Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2nd times a charm!

David did it again! He was rewarded a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for his achievements in 2010.
But this time we got to go without a 2 month old - YEEHAA!

We went whale watching, saw the famous "Cabo Arch" and a bunch of seals, visited the shoppes in town, sat by the pool all day, and enjoyed such yummy Mexican food.

I look as tan as I do in mid-July - thank you Mexican sun!
All along the coast, there are these gorgeous resorts.

David capturing footage of the whales we were following.
This is one of the pools we swam in - beautiful, right? David and I had such an enjoyable time, and I want to give a shout out to my sister Megan for watching our four kids while we were gone! Her and Mom conquered and I so appreciate her willingness to do it, I just hope I can repay her soon. I owe her BIG TIME!   

1 comment:

The Bischoff's said...

awww.. that looks heavenly! That is awesome David won that again!!