Friday, December 12, 2008

Do you believe?

Chandler: Mom, do you believe in Santa?
Mom: Of course I do!
Chandler: Ya but your old now.
Mom: I might be old-ER, but Santa keeps bringing me something every year, so I BELIEVE!
Chandler: O.k. (and walks away, satisfied by my answer)

I grew up listening to the Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers Christmas Album, so maybe only family will appreciate this song. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lindsay Ann said...

Cute post!

Corinne said...

it's a classic...I believe too!

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Brooke! Merry Christmas! My sister Kierstin just moved to Bountiful. She was wondering if you were in Utah. I told her you were, so I think she might try and see if she can find you. Do you have a phone number I can give her?? codyandbritt@yahoo.com

Erin & Danny said...

Ok, my family listened to this album all the time. I'm sure my dad still has the record. Danny just does not understand..sigh! Thanks for the tunes! Happy Belated B-day David!